(For Translators only)
NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
This agreement is made as of the _____ day of ______, _____, by and between: _____________________ ( name of the translator) and M/s. Ansh Intertrade Pvt. Ltd
This Agreement shall govern the conditions of disclosure by Ansh Intertrade Pvt. Ltd to _____________________ ( name of the translator) of certain "Confidential Information". Hereinafter these will be refered to as Translator and Ansh respectively.
With regard to the Confidential Information, translator hereby agrees:
1. Not to use the information therein other than according to the boundaries set by the business relationship with Ansh Intertrade Pvt. Ltd.
2. To safeguard the information against disclosure to others with the same degree of care as exercised with its own information of a similar nature.
3. Not to disclose the information to others, without the express written permission of Ansh except that:
- which the translator can demonstrate by written records was previously known;
which are now, or become in the future, public knowledge other than through acts or omissions of the translator.
- That the translator shall not directly or indirectly acquire any interest in any item or product, containing, based upon or derived from the information, except as may be expressly agreed to in writing by Ansh.
Ansh will be entitled to obtain an injunction to prevent threatened or continued violation of this Agreement, but failure to enforce this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of this Agreement.
Acknowledged and agreed on by Mr/ Ms. ______________(Nameof Translator), on______________(Date)
(Signature of the Translator)